Photos Tell A Story

Every photo has a story, but how do you tell it? Use a photo storybook!

A Photo Storybook?

I'm Carmen, and I'm here to help you finally DO something with those digital photos - make a photo storybook! Upload pics then either use "scrapbook" templates or create your own & print them in beautiful hard-cover books, for far less than a traditional scrapbook.

Contact me for special deals & to start yours. www.tinyurl.com/MakeAStorybook

Save Money!

You can visit my Website and do a book on your own, but if you contact me, I can usually get you a better deal.

www.tinyurl.com/MakeAStorybook

Tomorrow is the big Webinar!

Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. EST is my Grand Opening Webinar for my photo storybook business with Heritage Makers.

During my grand opening, I'm showing off the studio tool, the templates, the artwork and even some of my own designs to show you how great the books are and how EASY it is do create one.

If you are interested in attending, just leave a comment with a way to contact you and I'll give you the call-in info and the Web address.

It'll be so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment