Photos Tell A Story

Every photo has a story, but how do you tell it? Use a photo storybook!

A Photo Storybook?

I'm Carmen, and I'm here to help you finally DO something with those digital photos - make a photo storybook! Upload pics then either use "scrapbook" templates or create your own & print them in beautiful hard-cover books, for far less than a traditional scrapbook.

Contact me for special deals & to start yours. www.tinyurl.com/MakeAStorybook

Save Money!

You can visit my Website and do a book on your own, but if you contact me, I can usually get you a better deal.

www.tinyurl.com/MakeAStorybook

Thursday 13 - Pajama Party and Virtual Webinar

I'm having a webinar next Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. EST to show people my great new online photo book business. You won't believe what you can do with this online studio, and how many art pieces are in the collections. Here are 13 reasons you should RSVP in comments (and I can then send you the url and call-in info) Here's a link to my most recent Boston storybook so you can get an idea of what you can do!
Click to See My Boston Photo Storybook
(Be sure to click the "Full Screen" button) You can do baby books, wedding books, travel books, kid books, vacation books, grandparent books, cookbooks, father's day books, graduation books (I sound like the Forrest Gump guy!)

Photobucket










1. The online studio is AWESOME!
2. You can do a photo book (a scrapbook, but better!) with our online templates in an hour! Great for busy people!
3. And there's not just one template - there are TONS of templates, with people submitting new ones every day!
4. You can have access to the premier art studio for free for one month if you purchase a book - that's 40,000 pieces of art and paper to use for your book!
5. If you come to the Webinar, I have some AMAZING deals to tell you about.
6. Even without these deals, you could create a photo book for less than you would spend to do a traditional scrapbook. For example, my Amsterdam book cost me: $20 for the book, $60 to print the photos (there were a lot!), $50 on embellishments, $50 on paper, and a week of long evenings to put it together! That's $180 - you can do it online for WAY less!
7. The Webinar is FREE! Costs you nothing to join the online meeting and call. Just stop by and take a look at this cool thing that made me go ga-ga!
8. It's going to be a pajama party theme! That's because we'll all be on the phone or the computer, so no one will see you! Come as you are!
9. We'll play some trivia games, so it will be FUN!
10. I'm not much of a sales person, so you're guaranteed it won't be a hard sell. :) Just fun and interesting
11. Oprah did a feature on this product in "O" Magazine - she loves it!
12. You can see my cool new Boston photos, and maybe a Pooh Bear photo or two.
13. Please RSVP in comments. If you are interested, and can't do that time, I can "extend" the party and we can set up another time next week!

Home of the new Thursday 13

0 comments:

Post a Comment