Photos Tell A Story

Every photo has a story, but how do you tell it? Use a photo storybook!

A Photo Storybook?

I'm Carmen, and I'm here to help you finally DO something with those digital photos - make a photo storybook! Upload pics then either use "scrapbook" templates or create your own & print them in beautiful hard-cover books, for far less than a traditional scrapbook.

Contact me for special deals & to start yours. www.tinyurl.com/MakeAStorybook

Save Money!

You can visit my Website and do a book on your own, but if you contact me, I can usually get you a better deal.

www.tinyurl.com/MakeAStorybook

Great Ideas

Sometimes, my clients are smarter than I am. :)

A simple question became a great idea!

Yes, you CAN put text on the spine of your storybooks. This way - unlike with your traditional scrapbooks - you can easily tell with a glance to your bookshelf which books feature which subjects! Awesome!


0 comments:

Post a Comment